Friday 4 January 2013

New Intern!


Hello everyone!  My name is Cait Driscoll and I'm from the NW Suburbs of Chicago.  I recently graduated from Northeastern Illinois University where I received a Bachelor's Degree in Studio Art with a focus in Printmaking. My primary concentrations within printmaking are silkscreen, monotype, etching and relief processes. I plan to attend graduate school for a Master's Degree in Fine Art with the ultimate goal of becoming a professor of art. I have always been drawn to the wide range of printmaking processes available and learning everything possible to expand my knowledge in the creative world of printmaking. I'm very excited to be a part of the CPC Community, and I look forward to meeting everyone involved!
Chris and Cait! The newest interns at the Chicago Printmakers Collaborative.
...At least before Deborah gets to them.



No comments:

Post a Comment