Friday 14 January 2011

New Intern: Wyatt Grant!



Hey everyone!
Today is my first day as an intern at Chicago Printmakers Collaborative, so I'm writing my very first blog post! It's been a great day meeting people and learning the ropes of the shop.
I'm interning at CPC through the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, where I'll receive my Undergraduate Fine Arts degree this Spring. While it will be a busy semester, I'm happy to be spending a lot of time helping out at such a great print shop.

Today, Maria and I cleaned and met some new customers, while exploring the ins and outs of where things are. Margaret Buchen, Michelle McCoy and Dennis O'Malley worked on some prints and Deborah and I are doing preparations for her new silkscreen project, which has all been very cool.

I'm mostly a painter and screen printer, but I enjoy all forms of image making. Here's a link to my website: www.wyattgrant.com where you can view a lot of my work. I also make music, which you can find here: myspace.com/poolholograph

While I'm not making art, I enjoy running, making banana bread, and Hulu.

More to come very soon!
Wyatt

No comments:

Post a Comment